All pre-orders of the AthletesGoLive V2 camera have shipped. The next shipment will go out June 11th. Hurry and order you camera today!
Teams can stream their games with any iOS (Apple) or Android phone or tablet for no additional cost. (Cell service and wifi charges may apply)
BELOW IS BEST PRACTICE STREAM WITH ANY IOS (APPLE) OR ANDROID PHONE OR TABLET FOR NO ADDITIONAL COST:
1) It is not recommended to use Wi-Fi. It is recommended to stream from LTE on the device.
2) Download App on device
3) Go to Setting on Device and Turn on Do Not Disturb
4) Login with team streaming credentials (example: email@example.com)
5) Click Start Broadcast button from scheduled game on home page
6) Place device on the fence horizontally with camera in upper left corner. (You can get rubber universal/gear ties at home depot/lowes or mount of your choice)
7) Click Orange button to start broadcasting. You will see clock ticking when stream starts.
8) Be sure you have a portable battery to plug into device
9) Keep device shaded/cool (use hand towel drained from cold water and drape over device, change every few innings.)
IMPORTANT STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR SUCCESS STREAMING WITH ATHLETESGOLIVE
1) Stream with your streaming credentials and Score with your Scoring Credentials. These credentials can be located on the team profile from the App Only. You must create a password for these credentials (8 characters, one uppercase, one lower case, one number and one symbol/sign) Example: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
2) You must End Game from scoring page for game to archive. If game if not archived, it is not available for video playback for fans or colleges coaches to watch.
Currently, only Apple IOS mobile devices (iphone, ipad) and Android phones and tablets have been tested and approved. Action cameras (GoPro, Mevo, Yi) are not integrated and not approved for use with the Athletesgolive App.
If you need further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org